30. What Country Means To Me | jessicawilliamson2012's Blog
Country to me means being yourself. Being true to yourself and to other. Its getting down and dirty. Getting your hands dirty working hard to make a living. This is a world that even if you werent born with a silver spoon in your mouth you fit it. Usually the ones that were born without that spoon in your mouth you seem to fit in, You are excepted the way you are. People are there to help you in your time of need. and all they ask in return is you return the gesture when needed. Here people stick together and protect there own,
There are no comments on this post yet, be the first to leave one!
Previous Posts30. What Country Means To Me, posted December 12th, 2012
6. My Dad, posted October 10th, 2012
33. The Meaning Behind My Tattoos, posted October 8th, 2012
35. Photographs, posted October 8th, 2012
11. If I Could Go Back What I Would Say To My Teenage Self, posted October 5th, 2012
12. Hurting My Best Friend, posted October 5th, 2012
8. What High Scool Was Like For Me., posted October 5th, 2012
My Blog Ideas, posted October 4th, 2012
BlogrollHere are some friends' blogs...
HelpEmbed Photos Embed Videos
What's One Thing You Own That You Can't Live Without?
A fun new question each day. Winners get trophies and points.
Respond and Vote Now!